To assist in furthering the goals of an innovative Company, by adapting and utilizing my extensive technical and Customer Service skills.
Feb 2009 - Present
Customer Service Representative
- Handles large volume of incoming phone calls, ranging from billing and account questions, to troubleshooting.
- Interacts with customers to assist with managing their accounts and making sure their calling plans benefit their particuliar needs.
- Responsible for Tier one technical support for my customers.
- Provides prompt resolution to my customers, in order to achieve first call resolution
May 2007 - Feb 2009
- Prioritized and dispatched service and installation requests to field associates via phones and two-way radio in order to meet customer's service needs in a timely and efficient manner. - Liaison between technical and customer service departments to provide centralized communications between field and office associates. - Communicated with technicians and installers in the field to monitor job status, informed them of changes, reassigned work, authorized converter boxes, approved billing payment arrangements during non-pays, and otherwise offered assistance in order to ensure that field associates had necessary information to meet customer and system needs.- Initiated actions to verify or respond to changes in appointment times, including contacting customers to verify scheduled appointments, notifying customers when field associates will be late, processing paperwork to issue credits for late appointments, rescheduling missed appointments, and placing telephone calls to confirm “not at home” appointments for field associates.- Resolved service call/installation work orders, made notations on accounts as needed, and recorded completion codes in order to provide accurate service history. - Compiled data and generated reports including schedules of service outages, work order summary reports and other reports as required, in order to track work history and trend problems.- Scheduled all installation and service work as needed for next day in order to provide efficient use of manpower and timely response to system concerns.- Troubleshoot and assisted CSR’s with technical troubleshooting problems as required in order to reduce service calls.- Cross-trained in other job duties within the department and cross departmentally in order to increase versatility, effectiveness, and career potential.- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor in order to achieve the department goals and objectives.
Oct 2006 - May 2007
Customer Account Executive
- Handled a large volume of incoming phone calls and interacted with customers to handle covering a full range of customer service needs in a prompt and professional manner with an ultimate goal of single call resolution for the customer.
- Responsible for relating to the customer, articulating the advantages of Comcast over the competition, - Thinking and exercising sound judgment, and acting responsibly in the customer's and the company's best interests.
- Provided prompt resolution to customers' phone inquiries regarding our Cable TV, High Speed Internet and CDV products.
- Troubleshooting and customer support.
- Cross trained to support sales, billing or other inbound calls
May 2004 - Aug 2006
Senior Support Specialist
- Primary contact for Hybrid/Circuit Switched installs and trouble tickets for the field technicians and Customer initiated trouble tickets. - Created logical path for provisioning and testing of all telephone lines. - Performed other administrative functions in support of Telephony Operations, as needed. - Received calls from customer service, technicians, and (external customers) for escalated no dial tones - Maintained the Rate Center in the NIM database for accuracy - The ability to interface, negotiate and escalate service issues with other telephony companies as well as interface with DMS500 Switch Technicians for Tier 2 support. - Contacted customers to validate the trouble report, and prevented unnecessary truck rolls. The ability to re-create a trouble ticket with the customer to further validate and analyze the problem. Track trouble tickets that could be resolved at the test desk to completion and then contacted the customer to test and notify. - Made routine software corrections on customer generated trouble reports. Isolated faults and routed trouble tickets that could not be corrected at the Test Desk to the proper department, internal or external, for resolution. - Updated the" CC" notes on the customers account to insure accurate history of service. - Resolved Trouble Calls for customers on a daily basis
Jun 2002 - May 2004
- Ensured customer satisfaction and loyalty, by consulting with, assisting and resolving a wide variety of technical requests, inquiries and complaints.
- Reviewed customers accounts, while assisting their technical concerns, and offered additional services to generate opportunities for Sales. - Consulted with customer and troubleshoot service issues for High Speed Internet products.- Minimized truck rolls by resolving questions / concerns efficiently and effectively through the use of active listening and personalizing techniques and by focusing on adding value.
Feb 1999 - Jun 2002
- Communicated with Field Service Representatives (FSRs) by phone, pager, or e-mail to monitor their completion of scheduled jobs to identify unfilled time slots, overbooking, inefficiencies, late or unfinished jobs. - Assigned or reassigned jobs to FSRs as required to meet customer commitments. - Assisted FSRs with troubleshooting and requests assistance for them from other technicians. - Modified work orders to reflect customer changes, to correct errors, and when FSRs sold new projects or features; documented results of each service call. - Notified technicians of specific issues related to system outages or problems that affected their work for the day. - Responded to and took action on alarms related to the safety of technicians in the field