Professional Administrative Assistant offering experience in areas of office administration and customer relations. Comprehensive knowledge of human resources and medical environments. Very dependable, organized and a self starter.Goal-oriented with excellent communication skills, proficient in creative problem solving.
Mar 2002 - Sep 2009
- Insured confidentiality, ethical and professional standards staying HIPPA compliant
- Handled inventory and requisitioning of supplies
- Maintenance of in-house postage meter, fax machines and copiers
- Set-up new vendor accounts and handled maintenance of existing accounts
- Accountable for incoming calls through the main business line
- On time bill coding and correspondence to Corporate office
- Provided clerical support in areas of file maintenance and preparation/processing of sensitive documentation
May 2000 - Feb 2002
May 1999 - May 2000
We Care Health Services
Sep 2000 - Sep 2000
Seminar - Certificate of Skill - Microsoft Office.
Jun 1999 - Jun 1999
Fred Pryor Seminar
The Exceptional Assistant Serinar.
Sep 1987 - Oct 1988
Did not complete
Mercer Country Community Collage
Took LPN Coursework for 1 year. But did not complete.
1986 - 1986
Pennsylvania Podiatry Medical Asst.
Surgical Seminar Completion in Podiatry.
1980 - 1980
MCCC Vocational School
Medical Terminology Coursework.