Sep 2007 - Present
Aug 2004 - Jun 2007
High School Diploma
Diamond Bar High School is located in the city of Diamond Bar on Pathfinder Road. The school was founded in 1982. The first principal was Mr. Walt Holmes and the first activities director was Mr. Favier. Our first student body president and district board representative was Mr. Randy Thomas who is now a member of the Diamond Bar High staff. Diamond Bar High School is well known for being number one in Calculus in the world.
Internship that is related to Finance, Investment Banking or Merging & Acquisition and Many Opportunities that I
My name is MinWook Kim.
I am currently 3rd year at University of California, San Diego.
I am majoring in Economics.
Through my major in Economics, I have learned that business is what I want to do because it perfectly fits
who I am. In addition, I had many different jobs in different areas of marketing, sales, teaching and
international website through which I have gained many ideas and experience about your company. I
believe that experience is one of most important things in order to success in the future because it will
help you to figure and solve the problem quicker than anyone can. My main career interest is investment
banking and Merging & Acquisition.
I can speak, write, and read Korean and English fluently.
I am willing and able to show up on time, very responsible, honest and trustworthy, and I have good
attitude and willing to learn.
Also, This is the list of related employment and High School and College Activities
- Korean Club of DiamondBarHigh School
- Public Relations in Junior Year
- President of Korean Club in Senior Year
- KASA stands for the Korean American Student Association. Established in 1985 at the University of California, San Diego, KASA of UCSD is a student-driven organization that brings together all Korean American students in our campus and throughout the San Diego community to focus on our responsibilities as students, as citizens, but foremost, as descendants of a richer Korean heritage, which should not be forsaken. KASA’s main target is to make a statement throughout our campus of the enormous amount of potential, talent, determination and unity that we as Korean American students have.
- In freshmen year, I was President of Freshmen Staff.
- In Second year, I was Public Relations Staff.
Jul 2009 - Aug 2009
The E.nopi program is designed to expand students’ perspectives by encouraging themto become self-motivated, independent, and proactive learners and allowing them to beat the core of all learning activities.
Jul 2008 - Sep 2008
Tous Les Jours is a French-Asian Bakery serving a unique selection of bakery goods and beverages made with the highest quality ingredients. It has established a reputable bakery café system in the United States, building on a brand image that is respected in Asian American communities and is expanding into other mainstream markets.