Assistant Business Development Manager
Aulcorp Food Marketers
- Works with the Business Development manager on private label project generation and execution
- Identify leads and generate meetings with tier one North American grocery chains on new private label product, sales strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Assist with the business planning process by analyzing and recommending tactics based on consumer, competitive and customer insight.
- Identifies, develops and recommends unique business ideas and unique product initiatives and programs to grow private label brand sales, market share and profits.
- Develops presentations and pitch for company presentations and meetings on potential and current private label projects.
- Responsible for the account management of current project/productions in all aspects of the product life cycle; product standards, production, facilitation of creative artwork, packaging, price, promotion, logistics, post-analysis and budget.
- Acting liaison between supplier and client.
- Responsible for the analysis and reviews of market dynamics, product performance and forecasting
- Liaison between agency and client for product packaging, design and overall look to maintain brand positioning and integrity
- Assisting in the redesign of the company website.Responsible for the content and interface design to marry with the target market.
Current Clients include: Loblaw, Target, Aldi, Metro, Sobeys, Shoppers Drugmart