To confidently develop and execute your client's marketing initiatives while exhibiting critical project management skills, great versatility and enthusiasm.
Feb 2010 - Present
Assistant Account Executive
GS&F is a full service advertising agency offering: print, interactive, public relations.
- Act as key liaison between the agency and my client to create relationships between the brands and their customers specifically: Bridgestone, Bridgestone Motorsport, Firestone Racing, Bridgestone Motorcycles, and Bridgestone Latin America
- Direct the development and production of print ads, outdoor boards, collateral materials, banner ads, POP materials, brochures, trade show booths, and other miscellaneous marketing materials.
- Specific project details and samples available upon request
- Control media scheduling and production on a national scale.
- Entrusted with activating client sponsorships for the NFL, MLB, and IZOD Indy Car Series thus giving my client's a chance to engage their audience in dialogue outside traditional means.
- Monitor expenditures, secure necessary approvals and ensure an event or program is executed on or under budget
Sep 2009 - Feb 2010
- Provide Account Manager with job tracking and maintenance as well as clerical assistance.
- Gather and track industry/competitive research information as needed by the Account Team.
- Develop and maintain consumer handout materials for Bridgestone Americas.
May 2006 - Jun 2007
Quadratec is an automotive accessory direct marketing firm specializing in Jeep OE and aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Exceeded monthly sales and service goals on a regular basis by actively pursuing inbound leads concerning potential sales
- Consulted with customers based on their needs and experience thus providing them with products fitting their profile and gaining return business.
- Cast with the most complex customer service issues as a result of my exceptional ability to promptly resolve concern and satisfy customers.
Jan 2003 - Mar 2006
T-mobile is a major GSM telecommunications provider offering various services throughout the United States and is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telecom.
- Sheppard new hire reps through the initial eight week training curriculum and motivate them during a two week hands on training session
- Build and develop relationships with trainees while recognizing all different learning styles to deliver the most effective training regiment and most highly decorated training classes.
- Developed and implemented a workshop lowering the entire call center's call resolution time by 3.6% and saving the company immeasurable amounts on lost revenue.
- Awarded several years in a row for expert level customer service and training techniques. Customer Pro Award, Mentor Award
Bachelor of Science
The Villanova School of Business is a premier educational institution and is the only university in the world founded by the Roman Catholic Order of Saint Augustine, and the Augustinian values of truth, community, caring, and leading through service are infused throughout the curriculum in all of our programs.
Founded in 1922, VSB is known for academic rigor; creativity and innovation; hands-on and service learning opportunities; a firm grounding in ethics; and an applied education that prepares students to become outstanding leaders and global citizens within the ever-changing, complex, and fast-paced world of business.