To obtain a challenging position within a progressive organization, which gives the scope to update my knowledge and skills in accordance with the latest technologies and to be a part of dynamic team that works towards organization growth and gain satisfaction thereof
Having more than 5 years of experience in high rise Residential, industrial plant, Commercial building with 3d modeling in Auto cad.
Designer Auto Cad Operator - Architectural & Civil Excellence, Meticulous Creator, Skilled Designer
• Drafting of Architectural & Civil shop drawings details (Industrial & housing )
• Submission drawings for Building Approval to the development authority.
• 3D Modeling in Auto Cad
• On Job Presentable work
• Small Project Management (Housing)
Jul 2007 - Present
Graduate.& diploma in Architectural
B.A (Bachelor in Art) ,Auto Cad Traning , Architectural (pursuing) form (ICE) The Institution of civil engineers (india)
Graduate, bachelor in Art (B.A) and pursuing Technical Engineering For Architectural Part II (last Two years).
Completed Two years Civil Draftsman ship ITI (Industrial Training Institute)
Completed Auto Cad 2D & 3D Drafting & modeling training from B.S.T (Binary Software Technology)
Completed Basic Course of Computer of computer from Grace computer Pvt.Ltd.
Oct 2010 - Present
Designer (Architectural & Civil)
- From last one year, working on panasonic factory project in India (haryana) as a designer with Japanese staff.
- 45 days contract base work in Pune of a showroom yamazaki mazak project
- Drafting the concept art for project proposals.
- Support and assist lead architects in all phases of a project.
Jan 2008 - Present
Submission Drawing for Building Approval (S.D.A -Saharanpur Development Authority)
Submission drawings for Building Approval to the development
Shop drawings for site work.
Listing down the resource needs for projects.
Inspect the works undertaken for compliance with required quality
and good workmanship practice.
Supervision of work done at site according to drawing self making
Layout for detail design.