Laboratory Test Engineer
Champion, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Organizes engineering related documents for new and existing products both in the development and completion stage.
- Conducts experiments, chemical and physical tests and practical evaluations under condition representatives of proposed uses in accordance with instructions and procedures.
- Analyze input product specifications.
- Performs design/ task reviews to ensure adherence to standards, specifications and work instructions.
- Reviews functions and specifications to determine construction and operational details considering such factors as feasibility of manufacture, interchangeability of parts, ease of operation, inspection, and maintenance.
- Acquires immediate customer feedback on the quality, timeliness of the work output.
- Analyzes the internal customer feedback with intention to assess the existing work processes and develop improvement ideas.
- Maintains continuous communication with key contact persons related to the job function. Provides timely feedback on status to the direct superior.
- CAPL programming with Visual Basic and C++
- PLC programming
- Design for Six Sigma