given my qualification:
(bachelor degree in Radiological sciences and medical imaging).
My experience start in working at:
1/ Giad specialized hospital (MO H)
2/ Abu Ausher Teaching Hospital(MOH)
3/ Wad Madani Teaching Hospital, CT Center (MOH)
4/ Gezira Scan , CT Technologist (Private Medical Center)
5/ Agagi Medical clinic (KSA-Private medical clinic)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job offering my skills are on ideal match presented position your requirements responsible for RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST.
- Responsibilities: General radiology, general fluoroscopy, OR with fluoroscopic C-arm, orthopedics, portables, pediatrics, arthrograms, angiography
- Worked independently in the Outpatient X-ray department late evenings daily
- Assisted patients with education, exam preparation
- Assigned to various SF Bay Area hospitals, doctor offices, and clinics helping fulfill staffing needs per diem.
- Perform routine and specialized x-ray exams including Fluoroscopy Procedures (Upper GIS, Lower GIS, ERCP, Mylography
- Provided on call service for days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Adapted and learned new protocols quickly while substituting for other Radiographers.
- Per Diem position; First, Second, Third and call shifts
- Diagnostic, trauma/ER/OR, portable x-ray and fluoroscopy examinations
- Assist radiologist with upper/lower GI, Esophagram, Cysto/Cystourethrography
supervisors regarding training performance
I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience, again thank you for your consideration.