- 3D Visualizer with a proven track record in Interior design & Event design background.
- Using various platforms for Rendering and Animation and able to take over from a designer and understand his design.
- Proficiency in Adobe software, Autodesk, Vray.
- Good eye for visual composition and incorporating entourage into the renderings
- Capable of multi-tasking (simultaneously handling different projects and deadlines).
- Enthusiastic, team player, able to multi-task and re-prioritize jobs on daily basis.
- Organized, good time management and resolution skills.
- Professional presentation in appearance & communications.
- Possess excellent design creative, flair and positive attitude with a first-class eye for design details.
- Preparing 3D perspectives for all type of Architectural, Interior Design and site layouts using 3DS-MAX & MAYA.
- Preparation of detailed drawings for Architectural, Exterior and Interior Design and other associated projects using AutoCAD.
- Creating enhanced 3D perspectives using V-RAY in 3DS-MAX.
- Designed and produced ads and promotional collateral.
- Work with speed and meet deadlines.
- Ability to produce as an individual or as a part of team.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Create templates for business and promotional materials.
- Create Business cards, logo design, branding, flyers, brochures, posters, signs and banners.
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project.
- Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs.
- Working to strict deadlines in a fast paced working environment.
- Correcting files, imposing, colour matching, computer maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Creative design from start to finish.
Aug 2011 - Present
Graphic Art Draughtsman/3D Artist
- Produce conceptual drawings, sketches, 3D renderings & set impressions.
- Creating 3D walk-through and fly-through in artistic fields.
- Planning, designing and executing graphic designs for various media.
- Construct Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings and 3D visuals for presentation.
- Creating construction drawing for the event.
- Design & prepare artwork, graphics for other production materials.
- Creating broacher, Signage’s and posters.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art.
- Detailed Event table Modelling.
- Prepare table Layout Plan.
- World Economic Forum-2012
- Lynx Award 2012
- Lynx Award 2011
- Emirates Women’s Award 2012
- What’s On Award 2011
Jun 2009 - Jun 2010
- Render design ideas in form of paste-ups
- Great knowledge of space, materials, good colour sense, and good sense of scale.
- Detailed 3D modelling, texturing and lighting.
- Maintains illustrative materials on available products and materials for selection by the user.
- Responsible for building CAD drawings based on information provided by customers and engineers.
Jun 2009 - Jun 2010
3D Artist (Visualizer)/Administrator
Rolling Pix Animation Studio
- Model characters and other assets for transition and split screen shots
- As an Administrator in “Fruit Story” animation film
- Team organization through weekly meetings and forum discussions
- Planning, Organizing and Co-ordinate work flow.
- Check deadlines on income request and put preliminary work in play.
Aug 2008 - Jun 2009
Regional Institute of IT
- Ensure that each student's registration, academic progress and examination entry details satisfy the relevant diploma or certificate regulations
- Train, mentor and guide teams to achieve desired results.
- Covering Multimedia Software.