Save the Children International - SAD FO
- Line management of WASH officers, hygiene promoters and assistants, ensuring that the security, health and well being of staff are ensured and staff management and other processes and policies and systems reflect Save the Children’s principles of equity and fairness.
- Ensure adherence with Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Deliver results in line with the current proposals and Save the Children’s strategy in such a way which maintains the reputation of the WASH team and the Humanitarian Department.
- Help develop project plans and budgets with support from senior colleagues and support the preparation of WASH program and donor reports on project activities.
- Ensuring WASH quality programs are implemented on behalf of Save the Children.
- Ensure leading the strategy of the organization to meet the needs on the ground in the areas of SC`s intervention, consequently, ensuring the funds