Acting Area manager for SAD & Baghdad FOs
Save the Children international - SAD
Temporarily taking over this position covering the absence of the area manager for one month, with the following key responsibilities:
- Working with the acting director of Program Operations to follow up with sector response implementations and master budgets and to move forward with Save the Children’s overall response strategy in the area.
- Oversee multi agency coordination at field base, and lend support to cluster where appropriate
- Managing overall logistics processes.
- Providing guidance and support for sector leads until program managers are on board.
- Monitoring closely the day by day activities of programs and refer to security reports and updates.
- Managing multi grants budgets ensuring spending is relevant to procurement plan for each sector.