Feb 2015 - Present
Feb 2013 - Feb 2015
Civil Engineer/ Hydrologist
As a civil engineer, I am responsible of performing the following tasks:
- research and advise on the best engineering solution to meet a client's needs and budget.
- Prepare engineering calculations required for the design of projects, and supervise the drafting of plans.
- Produce detailed designs and documentation of projects.
-Work with other engineers, architects, landscape architects and experts.
- full knowledge for design software of storm-water projects.
- Supervise the testing and revise all site tests result of completed works.
- prepire reports on loading, labour, productivity, quality, materials and performance.
May 2012 - Jan 2013
Site Engineer, Constructions
Fawaz Al Hokeer Cons. (Marriot Hotel)
As a site engineer, I performed the following tasks:
- Site investigations.
- Coordinate with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Resolving designs and problems managing budgets and project resources.
- Organize the delivery of materials, plant machinery and equipment needed for the construction project and supervise labour.
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Assist government bodies in preparing yearly works programs .
Apr 2011 - Mar 2012
Site Engineer - inspector, Roads Highway
SERT for Design and engineering consultancy
As a site engineer and inspector I performed the following tasks:
- Site investigations
- Following the survey results
- Designing new road layouts using Design Highways software packages including CAD /AutoCAD - On build coordinate with other contractors especially when lighting is involved
- Ensuring lighting and roads meet the approved regulations and standards
- Documenting and reporting
- Reporting to senior engineers and/or local authorities
Note: I was a part of environmental study made by SERT team.
2006 - 2012
Sudan University of Science and Technology
Jan 2001 - Jan 2004
Al Madina Al Monawara High School
- Microsoft Office
- Civil Engineering
- Stormwater Modeling
- Primavera P6
- Arc Map G.I.S.
- Global mapper
- W.M.S :Watershed modeling system
- FOG , HYSTEM EXTRAIN , HEC-RAS , HEC-GeoRAS , HEC-HMS , HEC-GeoHMS.
- Project wise from BENTLY.
As Civil Engineer i am (Qualified) to:
- planning requirements with the client and colleagues
- analysing survey, testing and mapping data using computer modelling software
- creating blueprints using computer aided design (CAD)
- judging whether projects are feasible by looking at costs, time and labour requirements
- assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning organizations
- managing, directing and monitoring progress during each stage of a project
- making sure that sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements* The ability of command engineering software (CAD, GIS,Global mapper, Hydraulic toolbox, SewerCAD, Project wise, WMS: watershed , molding system and Primavera P6, HEC RAS)
As Mustafa El-Sayed i am (Skillful) to:
- the ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- the ability to analyse large amounts of data, and assess solutions
- a confident decision-making ability
- excellent communication skills
- project management skills
- the ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- good teamwork skills
- full knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Al Riyadh municipality:
- Senior Eng. Mohammed El moutasem (+966554337175)
- Eng. Ayman Mohammed (+966503708600)
- F.E.A.R (FAWAZ EL HOKAIR CO.)
- H.R. Mohammed Al tahir (+966503024758)
- SERT (FOR DESIGN AND ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY)
- G.M.-Mr. Omer Mohammed Ali (+249912347565)