Banking Services Officer (Officer Grade III)
Allied Bank Ltd
- Opening new bank accounts for individuals and also companies.
- Updation of Top 100 customers KYC time to time.
- Ensuring the smooth running of basic banking transactions.
- Building relationships with high net worth individuals.
- Answering any financial and banking queries.
- Contributing towards policy making.
- Maintaining a professional image at all times.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of bank employees.
- Putting into effect new procedures and policies passed down from Head Office.
- Handling customer queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
- Analysing financial reports.
- Presenting information clearly to customers, work colleagues and third parties.
- Representing the bank within the local community.
- Verifying customer data to detect and identify financial fraud.
- Responsible for cash management and authorization