Managing Consultant – E.Solutions, CRM Practice, Asia Pacific
Directly responsible for business pursuit, strategic direction and consulting input for the CRM engagements across the Asia-Pacific region:
- Establishment of the E.business solutions provision, an ASP delivered, service offering (EDS Australia’s first ASP offering) – from concept to delivery.
- Direct involvement in consulting assignments including: CRM strategy assessment for large Australian bank, e.blueprint for a Web portal for large pharmaceuticals company in Japan (US company), e-strategy for large New Zealand government department and a large Australian insurance firm.
- Development and management of EDS’ CRM implementation methodology that incorporates a venture capital style, with an e-strategy method from Digital 4 Sight, headed by Don Tapscott.
- Sales in 2000/2001 include; CRM strategy and operational framework consulting, Siebel implementation, datawarehouse, & CRM system in excess of $19M TCV.
- Ranked in the top 5% of the company globally (110,000 staff)
Regional Manager – Global Request Management
Provided strategic direction and operations of the customer management division of EDS throughout Asia Pacific:
- Management of the problem and service request management processes across EDS Asia Pacific
- Operational management of EDS’ call centres, technical help desk, direct sales channel and acquisitions functions across Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Singapore. Process management of centres in New Zealand.
- Operational management of various client customer service centres including Australia Tax Office, Westpac Mortgage Centre, Bank of Queensland and CBA Direct Bank.
- Asia Pacific owner of the global Digital Workflow initiative, which resulted in standardisation of all EDS’ operational processes outside of core financial processes. The team covers process, architecture and deployment.
- Full P&L responsibility for a $30M budget
- Management of a $9M contract for Level 1 support services with BHP-IT
- Responsible for the installation of a networked call centre infrastructure between Canberra, Adelaide and Sydney
- Responsible for customer management business development for all new business proposals
Manager - Business Systems Engineering
Management of a process and tools team that discovered, decided, designed and deployed to the operational units of EDS Technical Services division throughout Asia Pacific:
- Management of an application development and business analyst team
- Ongoing development and implementation of sales order entry, customer asset management and intranet-based systems
- Managed the transition and implementation of problem, change, request management processors and practices for 250 ex-SA government staff
- National Help Desk Institute conference presenter, topic “Outsourcing”, May 97
- Managed the development of new customer assistance centre tools and processes that was migrated to SA Government deal. This development included the help desk and the wholesale billing systems.
National Manager - Customer Services
Responsible for the products and services provided by EDS Technical Services division to existing and new customers, including:
- Management of the EDS customer assistance centre, business office and billing groups
- Re-engineering EDS products/services to suit customer requirements including re-engineering of the EDS customer assistance centre
- Worked for six months as the project leader across eight countries in Asia to develop the common business processes to support 3000+ customers in PC/LAN services. This work involved modifying a US franchise approach to service delivery that was multi-currency and multi-lingual. EDS now use this approach throughout the world.
Business Relations Manager
Responsible for the products and services provided by EDS Infrastructure Services division to specific customers.
- Developing and enhancing relationships with specific customers
- Provision of project leadership