Movies, Music, Sports, Books, Books, Philosophy, Religions of the World, people, travel, India, Physics, Math, Chemistry, dogs, children
I am bilingual, experienced working Globally in U.S, Canada and India. Have managed Global Software Teams in China, India, Philippines, Brazil.
Vice President | Director | CIO
Accomplished Consultant/IT Executive with hands on experience combining technical and business solutions to support overall corporate strategic growth. Effective leading teams and leveraging operations and technology that consistently meet and exceed business objectives. Executive level Consultant or Senior IT Manager with extensive technical knowledge and track record of success within a respected organization that rewards hard work, results and success. Highlights of skills:
- Technical Architecture
- Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP Implementation
- Enterprise Portals
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Project Managing Onsite & Offshore Teams
- Team Leadership & Effectiveness
- Business Development
- Client Relations
- Identity Management
- Direct and coordinate organizational strategies of employees responsible for conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing business and technical information technology solutions.
- Serve as a lead strategist to support all levels of management, with overall responsibility for the long-range direction and goals of technological planning and development.
- Experience in leading technical teams and key decision makers in the development and evolution of technical standards, guidelines, IT roadmaps, usability and scalability.
Delivered innovative client server based ERP projects targeted toward improving business performance and cost savings realized in less than a year.
- Comcast Cellular: Led efforts on the architecture of Windows Server SQL Server-based PeopleSoft Financial Systems, implementing General Ledger, A/P, A/R, Inventory and Purchasing.
- Finalized project under a rigorous two month deadline, using AutoTester for large scale testing while simulating hundreds of users.
- Trained client personnel in production support and financial modules, educating all end users on system capabilities and limitations.
- Set up the PeopleSoft ERP Labs for KPMG to host installs for financials supply chain and Human Capital Management of PeopleSoft with HP-UX UNIX Oracle database Windows client.
Feb 2011 - Jul 2013
Senior Managing Consultant
- Led technical and functional teams and key decision makers developing and shaping technical standards, guidelines, IT roadmaps, usability and scalability.
- Directed and coordinated organizational strategies of employees responsible for conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing business and technical information technology solutions in ERP space.
- Fruit of the Loom: Project Manager/Tech Lead. Combine two PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Oracle 11g instances, upgrade and implement new functionality using new features. The biggest breakthrough came in the design and execution of the initial pass to establish the methodology since Oracle does not provide an out of the box solution for this type of task. Applied HCM 9.1 Feature Pack and Tools Upgrade to 8.53
- Williams Energy: Solution Architect - PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM Payroll, Time and Labor, benefits, designed, developed and implemented customizations based on business rules in T&L and payroll and interface using Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQR and PeopleTools.
- AXA Equitable Insurance: Project Manager/Tech Lead: PeopleSoft Financials Re-plat forming Upgrade Financials 8.8 to 9.1 and converting from DB2 on mainframe to Oracle 11g RAC on Linux. Technical accomplishments and effectively leading onsite and offshore teams contributed to the successful completion of the project without any delays.
- American Express: Global Performance tuning Lead: HRMS 9.1 re-implementation. Designed and implemented technology and infrastructure strategies to enable peak performance of batch and online processes with 600 concurrent users worldwide.
- Pacific Life: Tech Lead: Created optimized overall Technical architecture strategy to implement PeopleSoft Financials/HRMS/EPM/Portals infrastructure from scratch.
Apr 2006 - Feb 2011
Skills R Us Inc - own firm
Contracted through Accenture, provide consulting services for PeopleSoft ERP implementation and upgrades for Fortune 500 clients.
- Metro Transit Authority New York, NY: Architecting the entire Oracle Identity Management Solution interfacing PeopleSoft Portal, Financials, HCM 9.1, Siebel, UCM, IPM, SOA AXF
- State of Ohio: Architecting solutions for Financials 8.9, ELM 9.0, and CRM 9.0 for two go-lives.
- Exelon Corp: Integral member of a PeopleSoft Financials Supply Chain, Human Capital ManagementTime and Laborand EPM project.
- Designing, configuring the technical infrastructure and ensuring the successful implementation of Financials Transformation project.
- XL Capital: Led efforts to implement improvements targeted toward streamlining processes, working with technical teams under strict budgetary and time constraints.
- Temple University Health Systems: Led the successful full application upgrade of PeopleSoft Financials Supply chain 8.4 to 8.9. Break fixes and performance tuning HRMS TAM module and candidate gateway, including configuration setup.
- NiSource: Provided leadership on a PeopleSoft Financials transformation project, implementing functional and SQL solutions that provided a technical infrastructure to include general ledger, AP/AR, and PeopleSoft EPM Data Warehouse.
- Lockheed Martin: Led a project that produced critical project costing reports at the summary and detail level.
Jan 2004 - Apr 2006
Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Executive level role leading all technical functions, tasked with implementing processes to improve help desk, networking, and PeopleSoft corporate applications. Served as lead strategist supporting all levels of management, driving long-range direction and goals of technological planning and development.
- Spearheaded major initiatives: (1) Executive dashboards and portal for project and portfolio management; (2) Call Center IVR-Nortel Verizon PeopleSoft CRM/HCM; (3) Business Objects PeopleSoft Financials.
- Implemented prototypical IT solutions and architecture that saved the company over $7.5 million.
- Revitalized the Data Center through implementing, upgrading and adding software and hardware solutions.
- Led steering and bid evaluation committees with $10 million budget. Conducted financial analysis, reorganizing numerous departments and staff in the help desk, telecom, data center, networking, and database management.
Jan 1998 - Dec 2003
Skills R Us Inc - own firm
Provide consulting solutions and services for ERP implementation and upgrades for Fortune 500 clients.
- NASDAQ Stock Market Rockville, MD - Project Manager/PeopleSoft Architect: Implemented a GL/AR/AP/Billing interface to GL and AR.
- Rolled out the technical infrastructure and fit/gap analysis, prepared functional specifications and designed nine invoices and sales reports in PeopleTools Application Engine and SQR. PeopleSoft 8.1 Oracle 9i on Solaris and .Net front end.
- GMAC Commercial Mortgage Philadelphia, PA: Troubleshot and tested infrastructure, software configuration, data migration, and recurring database issues.
- Upgraded PeopleSoft 8.0 Human Capital Management with PIA J2EE Architecture.
- HCM payroll interface, admin workforce, base benefits, time and labor, open enrollment, and training and recruitment.
- Led project for web-based paystubs based on PeopleSoft HCM database using PeopleTools JAVA J2EE.
- Integrated the PeopleSoft HCM data and functionality of a four company M&A, converting data to ensure all employees information was in the payroll and benefits system.
- Baptist Health Systems Birmingham, AL: Led full life-cycle efforts in regards to PeopleSoft Financials Asset Management and General Ledger.
- Managed a data conversion from Legacy Systems, performance-tuning processes that access tables with tens of millions of rows to create similar reports compared to existing reports.
- Arthur D. Little Boston, MA: Wore many hats as a crystal reports developer, application engine developer, system administrator, and DBA, installing backend servers and applications, web, and batch.
- M&M Mars Philadelphia, PA: Engineered a robust infrastructure by logically dividing business units into three major divisions, implementing PeopleSoft Financials across remote sites for easy access and use.