Vice President | Director | CIO
Accomplished Consultant/IT Executive with hands on experience combining technical and business solutions to support overall corporate strategic growth. Effective leading teams and leveraging operations and technology that consistently meet and exceed business objectives. Executive level Consultant or Senior IT Manager with extensive technical knowledge and track record of success within a respected organization that rewards hard work, results and success. Highlights of skills:
- Technical Architecture
- Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP Implementation
- Enterprise Portals
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Project Managing Onsite & Offshore Teams
- Team Leadership & Effectiveness
- Business Development
- Client Relations
- Identity Management
- Direct and coordinate organizational strategies of employees responsible for conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing business and technical information technology solutions.
- Serve as a lead strategist to support all levels of management, with overall responsibility for the long-range direction and goals of technological planning and development.
- Experience in leading technical teams and key decision makers in the development and evolution of technical standards, guidelines, IT roadmaps, usability and scalability.