Team Manager, Reliability & Safety Engineering
Currently managing 12 person Reliability & Safety Engineering Team
Coaching & technical mentoring of the team on Design for Reliability Analysis, Weibull /Statistical analysis of field data supporting Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) programs. Own the quality and delivery of the analysis executed by the team, through program plan and technical reviews.
- Work load management, project management & identify trainings required for the team.
- Drive the usage of design practices and DFSS methodologies within the team in project execution.
- Drive the peer review process rigor, defect prevention and leveraging of analysis best practices within the team.
- Own the Performance Management responsibility for the team and provide regular feedback.
- Work in collaboration with CoE Manager w.r.t Rewards and Recognition for the team, TCP implementation and Career Development of the employees.
Executed several projects on Design for Reliabiity (DFR) of GE Energy Products supporting NPI Programs. Tasks include
- Development of RAM goals for New Products using information obtained from our customers and marketing. RAM allocations to various subsystems and DFR program planning.
- Evaluation of historical failure data & use to improve the design to eliminate or reduce prior failure modes.
- Development of System/Subsystem Reliability Models (RBDs), Prediction of component Failure Distributions, Maintainability and Simulation.
- Results are used to determine System performance and life. Recommendations provided as an attempt to improve system reliability & reduce failure rate.
- Participate in Design FMEA’s with design team to Identify Single point failures and effectively apply Engineering Knowledge to identify causes and mitigations for failures.
Key Projects Executed:
- Peterhead 2 x 9E for Natural gas to Hydrogen to Power: FEED Reliability Study.
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Analysis: Oresundsverket STAG 109FB MS.
- GE Aero Energy DFR Analysis for Product lines LMS100, LM6000 & LM2500.
- O&M Project RGI Kashagan - Availability Analysis.
- DFR: S109FB SS for Balance of plant (BOP) Equipment and Gas Turbine Accessory Systems.
- Executed several Forced Outage and Fall out analysis of different Combustion components supporting Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) Programs. These analysis resulted huge productivity of the business.