Asst.Vice President – Reconciliation, Payroll & Staff Payments
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Key Projects Handled and Responsibilities
- Authorizing monthly Payroll, Staff Allowances, Monthly accruals, staff budgeting, Air Fare, School Fee and other fixed items. Leave payment and negotiation with Insurance companies for staff personal and medical insurance.
- Staff end of service settlement, Pension, Staff Loans, Master Card & other staff reimbursements. Verification of monthly returns / large exposure of staff.
- Develop/ maintain all functional requirements ranging from development of payroll requirement (formulas etc.) within the HRMS suite.
- Monthly management reporting and Co-ordinate with Abu Dhabi Pension Department, Subsidiaries, Division Heads and Audit, especially External and Government auditors.
- Integration of Outsource payroll and system implementation for new company, as a subsidiary in 2013. Complete staff (2000 Nos.) data and their salary package to incorporate with Oracle HRMS within a record time. Lead the team to achieve the goal.
- 2010 – Integration and amalgamation. Complete staff (1000 Nos.) data and their salary package was transferred and tested within a very short time.
- 2008 – Core Committee member and in charge of Payroll, Policies and Service Delivery team for the implementation of ORACLE HRMS – all modules in HR system from ORACLE.
- 2005 – Core committee member and in-charge of financial module of ORACLE based HRIS system implementation in Human Resources Department.
- 2004 – Lead the Payroll team for downsized exercise of 450 staff members and auxiliary staff has been released and settled within a short period of time (two months).
- 1999 – Team leader - Test Key computerization – supervised the data input, verification and authentication.
- 1996 – Bank wide SWIFT installation – Electronic fund transfer system – setting up the BKE authentication and message routing system.