Technical Solutions Consultant / Dealer Channel Manager
- Providing first line support to clients, maintaining asset registers for all ICT equipment at the various client sites and responsible for the maintenance and repair of workstations and servers.
- Developing Pre-Sales and Technical Solutions for Government and Corporate Tenders.
- Implemented Network, Security and Infrastructure Solutions for different companies in differing sectors.
- Effectively coordinated Regional Marketing campaigns for Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and South African Branches.
- Responsible for drafting technical proposals and contracts for clients.
- Engaging clients and partners on behalf of vendors such as Microsoft and Symantec on the various product portfolios.
- Responsible for providing IT technical expertise directly to both Microsoft and Symantec partners and clients in Zimbabwe
- Provide oversight for IT operations, support desk, service calls and ensuring escalated problem resolution is done to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer engagement with both old and new customers
- Coordinated with Distribution Channel Managers and Vendor representatives on fresh business deals
- Developed, presented and negotiated financing proposals for prospective clients.
- Drafted sales and advertising initiatives for the development of company business.
- Conducted evaluation on new products, programs and strategies for new business development
- Managed the closing process for transactions that have been approved.