PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
The result of more than twelve years of professional architectural experience in both large corporate, and small office settings my experience highlights a demand for high quality analysis, organization, design, education, presentation and communication techniques.
- LEED Standard knowledge and applicability for certification
- Facilitation of sustainability / environmental education 'lunch and learn'
- Combined working knowledge in the disciplines of Business Sustainability and Strategic Plan Development
- Professional skills in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Engineering, and Naval Architecture
- Record of successfully completed projects adhering to sustainable practices, demanding schedules, time constraints, and budget requirements.
- Exceptional ability, through careful observation and interaction with clients, to directly interpret and transform needs into presentations that exceed expectations.
- Exceptional high quality presentations and graphics
- The ability to take a project from concept through completion, including coordination, compliance, administration, and implementation.
- Working knowledge and ability to impliment GA local, state and federal energy / environmental programs, building code and submission requirements.
- Exceptional project, meeting coordination, and facilitation skills.
- Highly detailed technical research skills, including preparation of specifications, reports and proposals.
- Experience leading multiply disciplined project teams, as well as guiding peer development.
- Experience training and education of co-workers / managers in areas of new and emerging sustainability technologies.
- Extensive on-site building analysis, as-built field measurements and documentation.