Human Resources Manager
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development, including Recruitment and selection policy practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, Contracts, training and development, performance appraisals and quality management issues
- Oversee management and employee relations (including coaching/counseling, performance Management, and change management) to ensure a highly effective workforce capable of achieving Business goals and objectives while maintaining high ethical standards and legal compliance
- Partner with the management team to evaluate organizational development needs and resolve Gaps to develop an effective, capable workforce through organizational design, communications, Training, development and coaching
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements Within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and develop all direct reporting staff
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation With the executive team.
- Develops strategies, business plans, budgets and resources in accordance with the company Overall strategy and direction.
- Calculate the end of Service money for all Employees of Company & monitoring the budget.