Design and Construct 80 Rooms Extension for Rio Tinto Argyle Diamond Mine Camp.
- Bulk Earthworks, Concrete, Services, Communication, SMP packages and Air-conditioning included
- Managed 35 Men team with Supervisor, Engineer, Surveyor, Commercials, Safety
- Managed design and approvals, Project Management Plans, Quality/ITPs, execution, safety, Commercial, variations, Schedule and monitoring, Progress Payments, Project Closure
- Prepare scope of works for suppliers, collect quotations, prepare tender approvals and issue Purchase Order
- Managed client liaising, approvals from RTIO, Managed estimates, quotations, design reviews and approvals
- Managed works to comply with AS Standards, Non-Compliance and their resolution,
- Daily and weekly meeting, Weekly schedule reviews, reporting to client, Daily safety Inspections, weekly safety reporting and monthly safety reporting.
- Managed site hours to be under budget, Flights and mob and demob.
- Completing project 10 days ahead of schedule without LTI.
- Increased margin by 3% by early procurements, timely design and execution and demobilization
- Variations upto 5% approved in time