About six years of profound experience in Food and Beverage industry holding international work experience. Now I am seeking a challenging opportunity in Canada. I am holding in-depth knowledge of restaurant management, possess good organizational skills, good presentation and negotiation skills. I am always committed to grow sales target for my employer.
Oct 2010 - Sep 2012
Food & Beverage Service Manager
Hari Chatni.com Restaurant
- Assigning and coordinating staff operations
- Supervising meal services and quality and quantity of the food
- Inspecting dining areas and kitchen utensils, equipments to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Requisitions and inspections of food stuffs, supplies and equipments to maintain stock levels and ensure quality standards.
- Ensure food safety regulations.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories
- Supervising dining areas
- Conduct client satisfactions, food wastage, sanitation and safety
- Train food service workers
- Development of departmental objectives, budgets and policies.
Jul 2006 - Oct 2010
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Royal Club Restaurant
supervise on average 9 member of staff
- Welcoming and handling customers
- Following complete ethics of hospitality industry to ensure smooth departmental operation and adherence to the required standards and specifications.
- Increasing daily sales for the restaurant.
- Managing staff supervision and delegating their tasks on rotation basis.
- MOnitoring the departmental costs, revenue and the overall F & B sales
- Keeping costs under control.
- Provide quality services to the customers and managing restaurant image
- Providing complete daily report to the owner.