Member of Pak-Engineering Council as Registered Engineer, Jan-2000 to date.
•Excellent reports writing skills, able to write clearly and concisely,
• Excellent contract negotiations skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills including ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries.
• Ability to establish working relations in a multicultural and multi ethnic environment
• Experience in editing primary material into accessible documents.
• Proficient computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications e.g. Microsoft office (word / excel / access / power point), email / internet research skills.
• To manage the site camp construction for site staff,
• To manage the machinery / equipments for project as required,
• To manage and supervise the supply of machinery nos. as required including condition of machinery,
• To manage stone crusher / concrete batching plant supply / erecting at suitable location,
• To manage the survey team including survey instrument as required for site / project,
• To manage and supply the structure form work / shuttering as per drawings and quantities as per site requirements,
• To arrange the site staff, skilled labor, un-skilled labor as per site requirements,
• To supervise overall activities of project i.e. Earth work & Structure work etc,
• To monitor the progress as per approved schedule,
• To communicate the Consultants / Clients for close supervision for quality control,
• To monitor the overall supervisory staff. supervision of execution of works
• To prepare / check the bar bending schedule as per drawing
• To manage the site camp construction for site staff
• To arrange monthly progress meeting for quality control and achieving the target
• Fluent in English, Urdu, Hindi and Sindhi also worked for Pak-American Cultural Center for Taking English Communication Classes for two years.