Kesh Malek Organization
- Conduct research analysis to contribute to the strategic decisions regarding new projects.
- Develop and update the projects' activities in accordance to KM strategic plan.
- Work with Executive Director to provide direction and leadership in managing all phases of the proposal development process (partner management, proposal conceptualizing and writing, personnel recruitment, budgeting, project management, post proposal assessment, etc.)
- Work with the Executive Director to create institutional systems that provide improved methods of forecasting upcoming opportunities.
- Ensure that templates and tools for proposal development are available and the staff is adequately trained from various aspects.
- Work to smooth collaboration across the organization in the functionality of proposal team methodologies.
- Actively coordinate and participate in planning/status meetings to ensure proper adherence to good proposal management practices.
- Develop and manage the proposal calendar.
- Schedule, convene and facilitate kick off and review meetings.
- Develop the proposal outline with compliance guidelines.
- Communicate with Donors' regularly, and provide all needed updates and respond to their queries.
- Identify and contract technical consultants as needed.
- Ensure full and final submission of complete proposal.
- Develop the means for evaluating of project goals and/or objectives, as it relates to Kesh Malek’s strategic plan and priorities. Supervise the assigned managers for each project and the M&E team.