Senior Software Engineer / Project Coordinator
Main Responsibilities / Skills:
- Full stack development
- Working with Sr. Engineers and Leads, design and implement new functionality and product enhancements
- Play an important role in all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and day-to-day operations
- Work closely with product managers to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements and overall system architecture
- Document and communicate designs and interfaces for use by other engineers
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems.
- Strong knowledge in full stack Web 2.0 technologies, open source software and Internet protocols
- Strong knowledge in data structures and modern design patterns
- Experience with clouding computing technologies such as Amazon AWS
- Self-starter — ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.