Executive Employee Relation & Services (HR)
GERMAN MALAYSIAN INSTITUTE
Nature of business is Education.
- To maintain effective working relationships with other departments, internal and external agencies and to investigate and respond to disciplinary matters, assigned complaints; counseling, investigates internal and external complaints/grievances/inquiries in order to ensure consistency in employee relation understanding.
- To assist the Head of Section to represent the Institute in legal hearings on labor issues and with labor governing bodies and to monitors overall disciplinary actions of the staff and to prepare material and suggesting grievance procedures and labor law and to ensure consistency of the interpretation of legal rules and regulations, relevant authorities guidelines and regulations and human resources policies and procedures in order to take appropriate action when necessary.
- To analyze, develop, review and expedite action of the process and policies of employees matters pertaining to attendance and leave matters which require monthly submissions by departments and centralized data and report in Human Capital Management in order for proper monitoring and record under Leave Management System.
- Administer payroll processing in the HRIS through input of staff data and production of relevant reports, to ensure accuracy of monthly payroll and financial institution’s payment and compliance with government regulations payments in order to ensure that is in accordance with the rules and regulations and zero defect.Maintain and ensuring that all compensation and benefits matters including medical benefits, hospitalization, insurance matters and guarantee letters are properly organized and handled in order to assist staffing in all related matters related to compensation and benefits.
- To administer & monitor training applications process and produce proper documentation in order to ensure the smooth running of companywide training activities. To approve the schedule programs, provide logistics support and liaise with vendor in order to ensure all programs are implemented.
- To administer & monitor applications for training schemes and obtain required approval in order to upgrade staff qualification and skills.
- To provide information on requirement of training schemes. To ensure all HRDF requirements are fulfilled, all HRDF claims are being submitted and monitored, compiled for the development policy and procedures and proper recording is performed in order to manage the fund effectively and according to procedures.
- To ensure all required information and details pertaining staff development and career development scheme are being fully assisted in order to ensure smooth running of all requirements according to the development policy and procedures.