Worked as House Officer in departments of General Surgery(3Months) General medicine(3Months) Accident & Emergency(3Months) Anaesthesia(1Month) & Psychiatry(2Months)
• I coverd indoor and outdoor patients as well as two emergency duties per week. My job was full time, regular and residential.
• History taking, physical examination and case Presentations during ward rounds and in classrooms.
• Managed outdoor patients like having infectious diseases, STDS, allergies, GERD, Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension etc.
• Managed patients of CLD with complications, Stroke, CRF with complications, Congestive heart failure, COPD etc .in the ward.
• Did 30 days rotations in Coronary care unit and Department of
• Dealt with emergencies like chest pain, arrhythmias, acute severe asthma, epilepsy, diabetic coma, drug overdose and poison ing etc.
• Performed procedures like I/V Cannulation Foleys Catheterization, Lumbar Puncture, Paracentesis, Thoracocentesis, and Arterial Puncture.
• I was awarded as the Best House Officer of my session.