Grove Dental Clinic
- Provided remote technical assistance to over 8 offices on daily basis or visited the location to resolve the dilemma.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Train employees in computer system use and Dental Softwares.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel to facilitate purchases.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.