Bachelors Engineering(Hons) Electrical.
Studying in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya.
Area and Major: Bachelors Engineering (Hons) Electrical.
3rd Year Student
Expected graduation year: 2018
1. Highly interested and skilled in programming and rapid prototyping.
Experienced in electronics and programming projects.
2. Currently deploying, running and maintaining nasilemaktech.com on a virtual private server.
Server Admin and Writer for Nasi Lemak Tech.
Wrote over 300 articles on tech reviews, news and general science updates.
Supplying web hosting contracts to clients as a part time business.
3. Using Arch Linux as secondary OS and familiar with the Linux environment.
4. Personal project:
a) Custom Home Automation System running on CBUS protocol on existing Clipsal product installation and still ongoing development to fill my personal free time.
b) Built a light following robot during my first year of degree during semester break.
5. Holder of Apparatus Assignment issued by SKMM for amateur radio operator class B.
6. Have good knowledge in basic decentralized radio communication and disaster communication procedures.
7. Skilled in proper soldering technique and PCB fabrication.
8. Reverse engineer software and game engine as a hobby. Successfully reversed a big title game for the PS Vita platform for educational and translation purposes. Successfully reversed a Motorola radio programming software that is still used widely today by major businesses and agencies.
Well versed in C, C#, Python, Assembly and PHP.
Spoken and written languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Able to communicate well, interact as a team player and adapt to environment quickly.
Understands and respects highly of standard operating procedures and safety procedures in high risk occupational environments.
Research trip to Japan on the topic of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Research under MMU's Engineering Faculty.
Published a journal collectively under the supervision of Dr. A.S.M. Mukter-Uz-Zaman
Pengajian Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik