- Served on the Board of an NGO (Ann Foundation Inc.) based in New York, Charter President of Rotary club in high school and awarded the prestigious ‘Rotary Youth Leadership Award’.
- Responsible for the Management re-organization, project planning, and volunteer recruiting at Ann Foundation resulting in a more efficient functioning and service delivery.
- Developed and taught ‘Personality Development’ and English language courses for blind children.
- Played badminton and soccer representing my university in inter-university sports tournaments.
- Member of the Consulting Club, Technology Media and Telecom Club, Responsible Business club and Doing Good Doing Well conference at IESE.
- Over four years of experience in High-Tech and Telecommunication industry with a track record of producing exceptional results for multinational clients.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Great communication skills - written, oral and presentation
- Award winning Blogger
- Over 12 years of experience in the non-profit sector
To do my Summer Internship with a fast growing firm in the business development, marketing, or sales functions preferably in the emerging markets or Asia.
Feb 2008 - Apr 2010
AT&T Research and Development Labs
• Managed and led a team of 5 product testers throughout the life cycle of “AT&T Home Manager”, a major multi million dollar telecommunication project, resulting in a customer base of over 3500 in 6 months of its release.• Served as a liaison between the software vendor (Samsung, Korea) and AT&T business division by managing defects, facilitating software releases and troubleshooting technical bugs.• Cut project costs by learning vendor-implemented technologies, troubleshooting & debugging critical issues and thereby avoiding the need for an onsite Engineer from the vendor in Korea.• Trained and mentored team members and junior engineers to debug technical & software issues; this resulted in faster software fixes and timely product delivery.• Analyzed business and project requirements and developed test plans which were used by product testers to test the products.
May 2007 - Feb 2008
Voice and Video Engineer
Clique Communications LLC
Clique Communications is an IP audio and video products, services and solutions company founded in 2002.
- Joined in the start up phase and played a major role in developing the “Clique Software Development Kit” - a set of standards-based software components for developing IP video and voice communication applications.
- Supervised a team of 3 quality engineers and 2 programmers towards the successful launch of the Clique Video phone which helped gain a multi-million dollar contract with Comcast to provide HD end-to-end video.
- Managed bug databases and conducted meetings with product managers and developers to ensure quality product releases.
- Unified the software development process by organizing meetings between the clients and the developers to streamline the development of application based on client needs.
- Involved in multiple job functions from development of the first commercial HD webcam (HUE) to product marketing.
Jun 2006 - Apr 2007
Quality Assurance and Certification Engineer
IDT Telecom Inc. (Net2Phone)
Net2Phone is a provider of low-cost, high-quality, retail Voice over IP services, including residential & business VoIP.
- Contributed towards the testing and certification of 5 VoIP products under strict deadline requirements as a part of a team of 8 QA Engineers.
- Designed Business VoIP Softphone application for overseas clients in Dubai, Israel and Latin America.
- Organized client presentations to demonstrate VoIP products, and secured two international contracts.