$1 billion in career revenue commitments
Director Global Accounts / Senior Sales Leader and Strategist
Demonstrable experience in sales strategy, sustained revenue achievement and business development
Extensive business expertise in Healthcare, Financial, Telecom, Broadcast/Media and Services markets
More than 5 years experience sourcing and managing third party distribution channels.
Experience negotiating legal, contractual, and financial terms for third party distribution situations.
Demonstrated ability to manage executive level relationships within partner organizations.
Senior Technology Sales Leader with verifiable year over year sales excellence in delivering new strategic revenues to the Global 500. Outstanding revenue results from FY01 and FY10 with average goal achievement of 149%.
Select Skills and Achievements
Ø Personal Sales Revenue Excellence
- Delivered $92.6M + revenues as GAM for Symantec FY01 -FY06
Ø 2001 - 2010 average revenue achievement exceeds 149%
Ø Grew global team of 30 from $35m to $300m Revenue from 1996 - 2000
Ø Channel Sales Experience
1. Partner Development and Joint Selling with Accenture, IGS, HP, EDS, Dell, Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T
2. Distribution - Partner Offer Development and Joint Selling with
i. SHI, Ingram Micro, Tech Data
3. ISV's - Joint selling & Partner Development (too many to list)
Ø Built three (3) sales teams from zero to...
- 8 Sales team members generating $30m annual revenue to Service Providers
- 12 Sales generating $18m media / web content revenue annually
- 40 Sales generating $50m OEM and End User HW & SW revenue annually
Ø Creative Business Development with key Information Technology leaders. Closed $10M award with IBM-GS while reducing headcount, increasing operating margins and achieving improved SLA performance rating.
Ø Direct sales leadership experience in the US, EMEA, and APAC
Ø Market Experience - Healthcare, Financial, Telecom / Broadcast, internet Media & Pharma
Representative Strategic Industry "Won" Accounts - Citigroup, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Alcatel-Lucent, AMEX, AT&T, GE, Kodak, Xerox, United Healthcare, VNSNY, MetLife, NYLife, Verizon, Cablevision, Comcast. GE Healthcare, Alcatel-Lucent, SPAWAR, US Navy, FAA, Federal Systems Integrators, MCI, Sprint, Nextel, WorldCom, Lucent Tech
- Built and lead teams to exceptional results
- 2001 - 2009 average goal achievement of 149%
- Grew global team of 30 from $35m FY96 to $300m FY00 Revenue
- Built three (3) sales teams from zero to...
- 8 generating $30m telecom services revenue annually
- 12 generating $18m advertising revenue annually
- 40 generating $50m HW & SW revenue annually
- Broad and Unique Experience
- Direct sales leadership experience in the US, EMEA, and APAC
- Healthcare, Financial, Telecom / Broadcast & Pharm / Chem markets
- ITO/BPO Extensive Business Development sales with ITO providers (IGS, EDS, Accenture...)
- $10m transaction with IGS
- reduce headcount - increase operating margins - increase SLA performance rating
OEM Hardware & Software · Channels Development · BP/ITO · Sales Disciplines · New Business Development · Board Level Presentation and Communications Skills · Investor Fund Raising · M&A due diligence · Development and Implementation of Sales Strategies · Negotiating & Closing skills · Strategic Account Management · Strategic Alliances