810 Nw Coleman Ct. Poulsbo Wa 98370
Dear hiring manager,
I am intelligent, disciplined, hard-working, I am the most analytical thinker you will find, enjoy problem solving, and committed to issues until they are resolved. I am confident that my work experience and education combine to make me a superior candidate for the position you are seeking to fill. Like the degrees I hold in business I am highly adaptable and have knowledge of many aspects of the business world. I received my BAB in 2008 and finished my MBA in 2010. I guarantee that my work ethic, quality of performance, and commitment will represent you organization very well.
Let me share with you what makes me a unique and very well qualified candidate:
• Over 6 years of professional working experience, as well as 2+ years in management, during which I have demonstrated amazing attention to detail, calculated decision making skills, and the self motivated desire to continually improve. I have knowledge of financial and accounting practices, marketing techniques, and management experience.
• I meet deadlines with ease as I am a very motivated self starter. Experience building rapport, interviewing, supervising, and evaluating prospective clients helping them to navigate an effective path to success. This includes, financial planning, budgeting, balancing work, school, home life, overcoming unforeseen obstacles, and mediating conflicts. I have worked in a collaborative environment with local colleges and businesses in the Seattle area.
• Strong academic training in finance, economics, accounting, management, strategy, research, business, statistical analysis, ethics, marketing, proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and much more.
• I have a high-energy personality, large intellectual capacity, and a tireless drive to succeed. I have experience with finance, complex research, budgets, overseeing membership and events, presentations both large and small, maintaining and creating online content, and identifying and forming well thought out solutions to very complex problems.
To obtain a professional position utilizing my education and work experience.
- Over 6 years professional experience, 2 years in management, and very strong academic training.
- Experience managing conflicts, marketing, training others, increasing productivity, and managing daily reports both confidential and public.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, focused on accuracy, thinking analytically, providing quality, consistency, and continuous efficiency.
- Experience with numerous financial topics, top performer in my investments class.
- Experience with financial analysis and planning, business analysis, and process design, conducting lengthy research projects, forecasting, and strategic management.
MBA – Management, October 2010, GPA - 3.75
American Intercontinental University, Hoffman Estates, IL
BBA – Finance, June 2008
BBA – Economics, June 2008
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA
Admissions Representative, October, 2008 to January, 2011
International Academy of Design & Technology - Seattle, Washington
- Worked with large amounts of complex financial and confidential data while concentrating on every detail and working at a fast pace, with deadlines.
- Interviewed and evaluated, clients to choose the college based on their qualifications and commitments. Created expense reports when required.
- Regularly completed and maintained sensitive paperwork and data entry, multi-tasked and prioritized activities, regularly used Microsoft Office,Word, Excel, and more.
- Continually used analytical and organizational skills, to manage agendas and targets.
Assistant Manager, November, 2001 to June, 2005
Schuck’s Auto Supply - Spokane, Washington
- Performed daily and monthly accounting responsibilities, account reconciliation, forecasting, data management, and standard reporting and management duties.
- Managed commercial and warehouse orders delivering quality customer service.
- Supervised and trained other employees, with superior communication skills.
- Planned effectively and brought even the most disadvantaged students to college.
- Leader in front end work completed, honored for increasing productivity by 300%.
- One of the first of my team to receive a supplemental compensation bonus for meeting enrollment goals and retaining students.