Accomplished and passionate IT professional with emphasis on technical writing, operations and project analyst with experience developing, implementing, and coordinating communication strategies with consistent corporate messages through print and electronic media.Extensive experience in writing standard operating procedures to help business units perform their duties with uniformity and clarity, reducing cost and exposure to the company; provide on-site help desk troubleshooting; have managed projects that include bringing a line of business of about 14,000 associates to an IVR phone system; coordinated with team members and vendors for technical training on software and hardware, cut-over dates, and support after project completion. Demonstrated ability to translate knowledge and strategy into successful organized plans and programs, which frequently receive company-wide recognition for their effectiveness, strength, and innovative approach. Outstanding ability to build solid and productive relationships with business leaders, employees, and community stakeholders through the use of strong facilitation, refined professional presentation skills and consistent branding and messages.
Mar 2007 - Apr 2012
Senior Operations Project Analyst
- Won Employee of the Month three times
- Designated technical writer; continuously creating new and maintaining existing department’s standard operating procedures and manuals ensuring all employees perform their tasks correctly
- Monitor Intranet site daily for stability and grant access via the Apache server to the site for employees
- Troubleshoot company software issues for employees, including patches and installation
- Interact with end-users and other business units in user acceptance testing process
- Develop functional requirements documentation for various projects
- Collaborate with team members to analyze current business process, identify areas of improved efficiency and identify activities associated with the implementation of the process changes
- Regularly conduct end-user training
- Assume liaison role between end users, functional managers, and technical team to identify achievable solutions and provide single point of contact for all communication
- Provide telephony support for all departments by working with local Telecom teams, including changes to phone menu on departments’ toll-free numbers, call presentation setup, and voice mail
- Perform monthly audits on call centers’ toll-free numbers to verify proper functionality
- Run reports with a front-end application manipulating a SQL Database back-end
Jan 2006 - Nov 2006
Countrywide Financial Corporation
- Won Team Collaboration Award
- Won Employee of the Month
- Assisted in redesigning wholesale business channel web site, then trained department on new site functionality.
- Develop procedures on MS Word or MS Excel on new application that replaces manual form to help users detect loan fraud more efficiently
- Continuously work with company employees in order to establish personal and departmental project work plan for documents relating to new applications and systems
- Create procedures for departments in central office location, fifty three branches across the country, and centers in Arizona and Florida
- Assist project managers by chairing meetings and converting existing MS Project files to Word or PowerPoint for presentations
- Create procedures on system which allows users to more effectively manage their pipeline and increase overall percentage of service level agreements
Oct 2003 - Dec 2005
Client Support Analyst
Countrywide Financial Corporation
- Won nine top analyst award
- Create and maintain user profiles for wholesale business channel web site
- Monitor site stability and was liaison between support team and IT department in resolving high-risk issues via an escalations database
- Maintain and perform quality assurance on user database profiles
- Created documents and procedures for new analysts on site functionality and common usage inquiries received from clients
- Assist brokers with issues concerning functionality and technical questions on web site
- Assist employees with resolving issues with brokers' accounts, loans that were entered on web site, and site functionality
Jun 2003 - Sep 2003
Title Specialist (Contractor)
- Reviewed commitments for clients whose customers want to refinance their homes
- Created new commitments for clients
Feb 2003 - May 2003
Technical Trainer (Contractor)
- Trained merchants on Internet-based financing programs and point of sale
- Team member in project in enrollment process for thousands of merchants to use financing program
Jan 2003 - Feb 2003
Customer Service Representative (Contractor)
- Averaged 82 inbound calls and 27 outbound calls
- Produced PowerPoint and Word documents for presentations to analyze ambitions for company
Sep 2000 - Jun 2004
California Polytechnic University, Pomona
- System Testing
- Technical Writing
- Project Coordination
Assisted with changing the brand of the company from Countrywide Home Loans to Bank of America Home Loans, including web-basted training modules, technical documentation, and phone menus for call centers.
Call Center Management
Manage multiple call centers across the country to ensure proper call distribution, login ID creations, training, hardware and software order placements, reporting, and quality assurance via NICE.
Assisted in moving line of business telephony system to company-standard IVR phone system, including UAT, rollout, cut-over, and support after project was completed; created SOPs and P&Ps for integration of revamping departments.
Report Analysis (Microsoft Excel)
Run reports with a front-end application manipulating a SQL Database back-end.
Create presentations to detail department's vision and methodologies to other departments and help explain line of work and project implementation.
Technical Writing (Microsoft Word)
Create technical documentation, including standard operating procedures, manuals, and policies, to be distributed to multiple lines of business.