Assistant Manager Maintenance & Repair
Panasonic Energy Malaysia
Pioneer staff of Panasonic Energy (M) Sdn Bhd.
Have undergone On-The-Job (OJT) training in Shiga HIT solar modules manufacturing plants in Japan.
Directly responsible for Module Production department start-up.
Responsible for overseeing maintenance team with 28 direct reports
- Managed all maintenance & repair shift and activities for 27 maintenance techs, including planning ,scheduling and budgeting all maintenance & repair.
- Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
- Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
- Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Designing maintenance programs.
- Checking electrical units.
- Delegating work responsibilities.
- Recording daily maintenance activity.
- Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
- Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies.
- Conducting employee performance reviews.
- Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel..
- Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
- Participating in senior management meetings.
- Building up maintenance teams.
- Working closely with engineering and suppliers to troubleshoot equipment and manufacturing processes. Identifying recurring problems and recommending corrective measures.