UMC (United Mercantile Corporation)
The headquarters of two national franchises: House Doctors Handyman Service franchise including 102 locations across the US and HomeTeam Inspection Service franchise with 197 locations throughout the US and Canada.
Brand Manager (2009 - Present)
Reporting directly to the CEO, developed an integrated approach to increase sales results, service awareness and brand image. Key responsibilities of managing the Marketing Coordinator as well as managing and directing all marketing and branding efforts including: developing and implementing marketing strategy; managing strategic and tactical marketing efforts including: product development, strategic positioning, competitive analysis, product management, and marketing communications; training and ongoing support to franchise owners; conducting franchisee site visits to analyze and advise on all aspects of marketing and business; securing targeted marketing media and vendor relationships; planning, organizing and facilitating events; conducting marketing presentations and workshops; planning and designing seasonal marketing campaigns; developing and maintaining marketing budgets; designing marketing collateral; update and edit website graphics and videos; managing PR; managing quarterly newsletters.
Graphics Marketing Coordinator (2007-2009)
Key responsibilities of designing branded marketing materials included: designing and implementing new marketing material during a re-branding logo transition; managing and prioritizing franchisee marketing and artwork requests; designing website graphics, print materials, ads, emails, quarterly newsletters, banners and signs; developing seasonal campaigns.
Select Accomplishments at UMC:
- Developed and designed marketing materials in a new logo re-branding process.
- Created and launched the first campaign marketing strategy for House Doctors.
- Researched and analyzed lead generating marketing programs.
- Created a “Marketing Best Practices Guide”.
- Developed and managed profitable relationships with national partners and vendors.
- Developed a Marketing Portfolio as a catalog of all marketing materials.
- New Marketing Programs and Partnerships created record sales contributing to the first million-dollar House Doctors franchisee (a $250,000 increase in revenue in one year).
- Managed PR firm to achieve maximum exposure on both a local and national level.
- Created themes and artwork for the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Annual Conventions including: logos, signage, programs, apparel, presentation templates, and more.
- Recognized by the CEO for dedication and persistence in the planning, preparation and execution of the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Annual Conventions.