NBC Universal – Entertainment Publicity, Intern: August 2011-December 2011, New York, NY.
- Researched and pulled news clips for East Coast productions (SNL, 30 Rock, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon).
- Selected and organized favorable press clippings for shows.
- Responsible for phone coverage during office meetings and when coordinators were on assignment.
- Drafted print/online blurb pieces for upcoming episodes.
Focus Features – Publicity, Intern: August 2011-December 2011, New York, NY.
- Used Cision to create profiles of potential tastemakers, including contact information for screenings.
- Outlined topics of interest for discussion panels for new film releases.
- Assisted publicity coordinator and Page in planning film premieres (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy; Pariah).
- Monitored Awards Screening RSVP phone lines and prepared binders for press junkets.
ESPN Radio-Central Texas – Production and Promotions Intern: January 2011-August 2011, Waco, TX.
- Traveled for remotes, edited and launched podcasts.
- Created web graphics and updated site calendar.
- Helped with on-site promotion of daily show You Make the Call.
Texas Sports Hall of Fame – Film and Public Relations Intern: December 2009-January 2011, Waco, TX.
- Content organizer: digitized, edited and managed video database for Cotton Bowl exhibit.
- Wrote web content.
- Helped execute grand reopening of hall and induction banquets in successive years.
Procter & Gamble/Mr. Youth – ReadyU Campus Ambassador: August 2009-December 2009, Waco, TX.
- Promoted P&G products to freshman students on campus.
- Conducted campus-wide events promoting PUR, Herbal Essence and TAG Body Spray.
- Established fan base via Facebook and other social networking platforms.