Communication, Resource Mobilisation Consultant
- Develop a Communication and Resource Mobilisation Strategy in accordance with UNFPA’s new Country Program Action Plan.
- Develop a Communication, Media Relations Training for UNFPA staff.
- Assess UNFPA's current institutional capacity in relation to communication strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, analysis (SWOT analysis).
- Support the country office in implementing Resource Mobilization Plan and resource mobilization engagements with identified donors including bilateral / multilateral funding agencies, government and socially responsible private sector partners. Effectively follow up the strategic donor engagements with development and submission of funding proposals and collaterals – briefs, presentations, concept notes, and any other documents as relevant.
- Serve as intellectual lead on the development new ideas and project concepts for widening and deepening social accountability praxis for development and societal transformation.
- Establish, expand and maintain networks with key public and private sector entities including the Country Offices of UNFPA in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Region. Promote social accountability agenda and UNFPA through events and information sharing engagements with donors and potential partners.
- Lead on design and delivery of promotional activities and collaterals for resource mobilization. Ensure alignment of the communication, advocacy and campaign efforts of UNFPA to support & complement the resource mobilization strategies and initiatives.