Federal Emergency Management Agency
Mobile Homes Support Specialist, Individual Assistance
Aided in mission towards the housing and recovery efforts for Hurricane Katrina disaster victims in the heavily impacted, lower six Mississippi counties.
- Dedicated MHOPS team member responsible for coordinating the deliver, recovery, and monitoring of 35,000 temporary emergency housing units issued across South Mississippi.
- Investigated and researched applicant files to facilitate further assistance as well as actively monitored for isolated cases of fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Office point of contact to coordinate work orders and information requests from six field offices.
- Actively maintained and monitored databases for accurate entry of applicant data from office personnel.
- Developed productivity reports for lead supervisors.
- Commended for excellent customer service skills and dedication to FEMAs mission.
- Member of MHOPs, Continuity of Operations (COOP) Team (Phase 2).
- Point of contact and team member on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standard (UFAS) and Formaldehyde Projects
- Received Excellent Evaluations and Superior Job Performance Ratings.
- Rewards received for Superior Job Performance, 01/2007, 01/2008, 01/2009.
- Recognized for contributing to the success of the Individual Assistance program.