• Career developed at Air Products Brasil, Amonex, and Dow Chemical in the areas of Sales, Marketing and Market Development with 9 years of experience in team leadership. • Management of the budget and the sales team with a focus on profitability and expanding the business. • Negotiation and relationship with the main clients such as D.D. Williamson, Corn Products, Nalco, Clariant, Inergy, Nortox and others. • Increased Amonex's sales from R$ 20.6 million/year to R$ 28 million/year in 2 years by restructuring the sales team with a focus on personalized services and customer relationship. • Skills in creating and implementing sales strategies, defining prices per product, and distribution channel. • Launched the product "BIP" (high purity specialty gases) in Brazil after a study of the technical characteristics and marketing of the product in the US, coordinating the changes needed in the production processes at Air Products Brasil plant. • Spearheaded and coordinated the entire supply chain for local projects in partnership with Air Products's French branch while needing to negotiate and serve as an interface with headquarters in the US. Highlight: Contract of US$ 200,000.00 for supplying helium gas for launching meteorological balloons in the state of Piauí by the European Space Agency. • Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering – FEI; Postgraduate degree in Marketing – FGV/RJ; Extension in Business Administration and Business Strategy – FGV/EAESP; • Fluent in English and Spanish.
May 2006 - Jun 2008
Trade Marketing Manager
• Managed Sales, Marketing, and Strategies with a team of 12 employees, dealing with negotiation and management of annual targets, creation of KPIs, individual and monthly follow-up of results • Managed sales volume and income by means of an annual budget with monitoring and monthly adjustments • Was responsible for evaluating the financial feasibility for investments in new business, price formation, preparation of contracts, as well as feasibility analysis of the regional offices • Did market research, analyzed competition, and defined action plans • Was responsible for the selection, contracting, and development of teams, as well as for carrying out technical training courses individual coaching, and performance assessment • Increased by 50% the sales volume of ammonium hydroxide with a sales campaign directed to increase market share and lower the factory's idleness • Reduced costs by R$ 360,000/a year by closing the Campo Grande branch after running a feasibility analysis
Dec 1999 - Apr 2006
• Negotiated with large clients such as Inergy, Nortox, Sandvik, AGA and Air Liquide. • Managed Sales, Marketing, and Strategies for Specialty Gases. • Coordinated strategic planning directed by the application of the product according to market segment. • Mapped out the main clients according to sales and geographical area with specific monitoring. • Built a relationship with headquarters in the US, assessing technical-commercial information and negotiating targets and costs. • Controlled and followed imports. • Launched new products at a technical trade show and developed catalogs. • Managed sales volume and income by means of an annual budget with monitoring and monthly adjustments. • Increased annual sales by 8% by focusing team work and closing contracts with new clients. • Built a partnership with original equipment manufacturers and receiving indication from them for their clients, anticipating the competition.
Jan 1995 - Dec 1999
• Technical sales negotiation; • Customer account management; • Development products application in customers; • Study and quotation of technical equipments and installations.
Jun 1993 - Apr 1994
Cia Brasileira de Lítio
• Sales; • Customer account management.