Developed, executed, and oversaw digital strategies for the entire division: a client roster of over 60 brands, industry experts, and celebrities. Consulted & supervised with 4 departments of 50+ people, while providing strategic consultation to company partners. Succeeded in expanding client roster an additional 33%.
- Consistently met or exceeded monthly targets for 95% of clients. Built strategy department from a partnership of three to a team of 25 by identifying and training entry-middle level strategists, account managers, and coordinators on how to collaborate effectively as a team.
- Designed departmental business processes and workflows for every department in the company. Prepared cost effective management systems, rained all team members, resulting in improved efficiencies, an optimal flow of information throughout the agency, and a 25% increase in productivity per employee.
- Consulted cross-functionally with department heads to brainstorm, address challenges, and solve problems. Oversaw the hiring of staff and facilitated any turnover as needed.
- Selected as key member of the team to prepare and lead VIP public speaking engagements on behalf of the company, presenting to high profile brands and individuals of 100 people or more.
- Played a key role as Senior Project Manager in the development of clients' content such as: websites, blogs, editorial layouts, podcasts, and videos.
- Developed new crowd-funding revenue for current and future clients that exceeded targets by 60%.
- Designed and prepared competitive analysis documents. Built budget and financial tracking tools, and designed communications processes between creative, accounts, and production departments within the agency or for the client: resulting in a much more streamlined marketing process.