Brastec Technologies SA
- Report: CEO / Owner
- Responsible for: Sales for Oil and Gas / Wire and Cable and Customer Service divisions. Business Development responsibilities include acquisitions, entry in the offshore equipment market, and development of new products and technologies.Corporate revenue growth from R$36MM when assumed position at the company, to R$300MM for 1012 with over R$190 MM backlog for 2013
- Development of next generation products.Applied for a patent for a newly developed technology.
- Joint Responsible for Development of Corporate Strategy with CEO
- Established an international sales and engineering office in Canada and Rio de Janeiro.
- Development of Acquisitions, and JV’s: Responsible for identification of acquisition targets. Negotiated 2 acquisitions - price and contracts.Definition of integration strategies for the new acquisitions.Creating of a world-wide revenue for 2012 for the Brastec group to over R$300MM for 2012
- Joint responsible for the sale of minority share of the company to a private equity fund and R$70MM capital injection.
- Restructured of the company, creation of business units, hiring of middle and upper management.
- Management of all productive areas resulting in reduction in delivery delays and improvement of quality of delivered products.
- Implementation of ERP, 3D CAD, and finite element analysis systems. Restructuring of engineering department.
- As General and Operations Manager responsible for all productive areas, including Engineering, Procurement, Planning, Manufacturing, and Service departments.Team: 5 managers and 95 indirect employees.