Reading Books & Online Journals, Articles
Acquire an appreciated place as Human Resource Professional in the human resource field with the full presentation of proficient professional experience & education and where I can get a chance to nurture my innate skills for its betterment.
I started my career with British American Tobacco Bangladesh as the Assistant Territory Officer of Magura & Narail and worked for 10 months. During my tenure I have received several trainings & coaching, contributed in the growth of the company. Currently I am working in Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited as Human Resources Officer where I am blending my previous management experience with HR operations in current job role. In addition, I worked as the General Secretary at a Social Welfare organization for about three years, which has given me the experience of managing human resources. This also proved my worthiness of working in team performing the role of a leader.
Sep 2011 - Present
Officer, Human Resources
- Coordinate, Organize & Conduct training programs.
- Update training information to HRIS.
- Prepare yearly budget of Human Resource Department.
- Conduct annual compensation survey, prepare reports & present results.
- Conduct annual HR policy review, prepare reports & present amendments.
- Initiate plans for organizational development.
- Bring innovation to HR operations.
- Support team performance whenever required.
- Launched "Project Streamline" (Compensation Survey on entry level position) on October, 2011 for which 16% pay rise incorporated to entry level position (Market competitive package)
- Designed HR KPI Matrix on January, 2012 which helped to measure the contribution of each personnel to organizational development.
- Designed HR Dashboard on December, 2011 which helped HHR to make decisions regarding HR operations.
- Currently working on the project of "Building HR Manual" which is a quarter long project & Succession Planning Matrix & Talent Management Pipeline.
Nov 2010 - Aug 2011
Asst. Territory Officer
Responsibilities:• Achieve quantitative KPIs from national cycles.• Improve basic distribution parameters of portfolio.• Improve field force motivation levels and manage absenteeism & turnover and lead the team in exploiting business opportunities.• Improve operational standards of the distribution house to increase professionalism & ensure right working environment in the distribution house. • Bring innovative initiatives to drive business in my territory.Key Achievements:• Average daily sales growth of 33% achieved on February, 2011 compare to previous 3 months.• 100% placement of new brand Bristol was ensured in the territory.• Slab based promotion for Low & Very Low segment was initiated on March, 2011 which led to 13% average sales increase.• Initiated 100% group insurance coverage to field force from Bangladesh Jibon Bima Corporation.• In order to achieve the monthly targets, I developed plans to exploit, puja, orosh, trade fairs, pouro election which has increased 6% sales on the respective routes & sections.• I took weekly training sessions to keep the distributor, sales manager, sales supervisors 100% aligned with the company policies & practices. • Launching a new brand Hollywood in the market & achieved 100% BCP (Brand Call Productivity) through innovative placement & distribution drive plan backed by field force promotion initiative for my territory.
Oct 2011 - Present
Human resource management, office management, principles & practice of management, labor & industrial law, labor economics & EPZ Act, labor welfare, safety & security, Industrial psychology, Training & Development, Strategic Management, International Business Communication, Computer & MIS, Strategic Human Resource Management, HR Metrics & Accounting.
Oct 2011 - Mar 2012
Post Graduate Diploma
Human resource management, principles & practice of management, labor & industrial law, Industrial psychology, Training & Development, Industrial Relations.
Jan 2012 - Mar 2012
Post Graduate Diploma
Topics Covered: Social compliance worldwide, SA 8000 & Compliance audit, ISO:9000.
Jul 2006 - Aug 2010
Bachelor of Business Administration
Research & Project
- Business Plan & Feasibility Project on Radio Station (MGT489-Strategic Management)
- Influence of Price, Brand, Customer Service, Product Variety & Design on Aarong's Panjabi Quality (MKT470-Marketing Research).
- Services Marketing Planning for Bank Asia (MKT412-Services Marketing).
- Designing Strategic Marketing Planning for a Fashion House (MKT460-Strategic Marketing).
- Marketing Plan on Exporting Cement in Sudan (MKT382-International Marketing)
- Cross-Cultural Analysis among Bangladesh, USA and Argentina (HRM460-International Human Resource Management).
- International Human Resource Management of Asea & Brown Bovery-ABB (HRM460-International Human Resource Management).
- Super-Measure Management at City Bank Limited (HRM480-Strategic Human Resource Management).
- Designing a Business Plan to Open a Business to Business (B2B) Website (MGT368-Entrpreneurship).