VP of IT - Client Program Leader, PayPal/eBay
Program lead for PayPal and eBay’s $3B portfolio, while supporting $6.8B portfolio on boarding, with combined 11.5M active customers. Responsible for working with client and driving all IT solutions and projects to meet program objectives.
- Integral part of RFP and contractual development, business strategy review, technical parity coordination, and kickoff of newly acquired $6.8B PayPal Credit portfolio acquisition contract.
- Successfully managed the on time launches of the PayPal 2% Cashback, PayPal Extras 3-2-1, and PayPal Start credit cards.
- Collaborated to develop credit and risk strategy to launch an automated Data Share process to approve 25% of all referred apps and provide 50% higher credit lines based on engagement, also leveraged fraud data to reduced risk.
- Reduced operational support costs by 25% by developing the strategic vision and conducting deep dive remediation efforts to realign over 13 years of legacy account reconciliation issues.
- Initiated and delivered “Enterprise Firsts”: first to implement Apply and Servicing OAuth SSO integration, customized PayPal bill-pay funding wallet sources, Mastercard World/World Elite product requirements, simultaneous dual card offerings, federated Skype, and Box/Slack access.
- Manage ~60 various resources across multiple enterprise teams for several baseline and CAPEX projects ranging from $80,000 to $6M, all on time and under budget. Including Agile, DevOps, Cloud, and Networking Infrastructure teams.