Vice-President of eCommerce Systems
Cenveo, Incorporated, an envelope, print, labels, and packaging manufacturer
Leading Cenveo’s efforts to transform the enterprise via the implementation new eCommerce and Enterprise Content Management solutions, optimizing existing, and consolidating redundant systems across $2 billion line of business for custom labels, envelopes, commercial print, packaging, content management, and publisher solutions. Responsible for developing and driving the eCommerce, digital marketing and web strategies across all of Cenveo’s businesses and building a collaborative relationship with business stakeholders. Established, managed, and motivated teams that deliver on a high performing eCommerce portfolio consisting of custom developed and third party technologies.
- Manage all aspects of eCommerce solutions for ten direct custom eCommerce and other platform solutions with over $190 million in online sales and over 25 individual corporate, business unit, and vanity microsites and over 120 customer portal sites.
- Successfully managed the technical, design, and marketing re-platform of the Lightning Labels eCommerce store to Magento increasing the following key metrics: Conversion Rate by 103%, Social Media Session up to 409%, and Session Duration by 24%.
- Developed and executing on long-term plans to consolidate 12 custom or third-party eCommerce portals down to three, removing EOL and legacy dependencies, providing centralized reporting, and managing risk with immediate cost avoidance of $500K.
- Realized 50% sales growth via digital upgrades, sales and customer service outreach, and marketing and product offering expansion for over 75 customized B2B clients via customer portal sites. Supporting nearly 70,000 users, over 9,000 products, over 100,000 transactions per year, with an annual sales volume of $30 million.
- Manage and provide hands-on guidance in assessing, updating, and securing over 20 eCommerce infrastructure servers that support multiple web properties with a focus on latest best practices and rolling out mobile responsive interfaces.
- Created project based initiatives for main portal provider to update, centralize, and standardize development with a focus on resource capitalization. Achieved initial cost saving of nearly $500k by right-sourcing and leveraging existing resources.
- Manage over 210 domains, new domain acquisitions, DNS updates and validations, and generated $50k of incremental revenue from the sale of unused domains.
- Established business processes and procedures with SDLC best practices by instituting project based initiatives, KPI formalization, standardized Agile/SCRUM and Kanban dashboards, formalized QA practices, and continuous integration, continuous deployment, and QA automation
- Manage existing and new integrations to meet eCommerce demands and deliver market-leading solutions including: SAP, HFA, Hagen, JD Edwards, TIBCO, Glovia, Ariba, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Domo, CHILI, XMPie, Salesforce, ExactTarget, Magento, and WordPress.
- Established security audits, entitlement reviews, as well as defining hardening security protocols and best practices.
- Review contracts and workflows for audit standards, change management, PCI-DSS, SOX, SOC 2, PII, HITRUST, HIPAA, and compliance requirements are met.
- Manage a $3 million department operating budget for 45 employees and various vendor resources across 60 ongoing small and large-scale projects. Managed multiple vendors and CAPEX projects of up to $3 million each.