Aug 2003 - Aug 2005
Mar 2012 - Present
HR Administrative Assistant
HR Administrative Assistant, Noble Energy, Inc.Houston, TX
- Handle administrative duties for two HR leaders, including travel arrangements, meeting agendas calendar updates, and expense reports.
- Assist the HR Business partners and recruiters with job postings, PAF requests, and candidate travel needs.
- Assist L&OD group with class preparation, setup, feedback surveys, enrollment tracking, and Nautilus requests.
- Point of contact for all non-employee needs and Junior Achievement.
- Process check requests for both candidate reimbursement and company matching contributions.
- Maintain various lists: contacts, birthdays, client groups, email group, org charts and HR intranet page.
Jan 2011 - Nov 2012
Facilities Administrator, Noble Energy, Inc.Houston, TX
- Updated and maintained office location information in both Visio (floor plans) and Oracle (HR System).
- Assisted with adding photos in Lotus Notes, employee information in Lenel, and Lenel system upgrade.
- Organized the implementation of a software solution to improve accuracy of office location information.
Jul 2011 - Mar 2012
International Administrative Assistant
International Administrative Assistant, Noble Energy, Inc.Houston, TX
- Arranged international travel, including flights, hotels, and car service.
- Reconciled the monthly travel P-Card statement and assisted the AP group with invoice scanning.
Jul 2009 - Jul 2011
International Receptionist, Noble Energy, Inc.Houston, TX
- Answered and directed phone calls, greeted and directed guests and vendors where to meet their host(s).
- Managed guest sign in process and coordinated access with security.
- Organized approval for International pool cars for employee use and taxi arrangements for guests.
Apr 2008 - Oct 2008
Assistant Account Representative
Assistant Account Representative, adWhiteMagnolia, TX
- Handled print projects, ad design and placement, company store apparel, and provided quotes for promotional items to clients.
Apr 2007 - Mar 2008
Marketing Assistant, The Kroger Co.Shenandoah, TX
- Responsible for the design, messaging, layout, printing, delivery, and communication of company sign programs on both weekly and seasonal basis, as well as business cards.
- Coordinated entertainment for store special events, such as grand openings or remodels.
- Alternate for radio spot approval, billboards, and in-store advertising materials.
Dec 2005 - Apr 2007
Data Integrity Administrator
Data Integrity Administrator, The Kroger Co.Shenandoah, TX
- Streamlined the handling of seasonal merchandise category to be more accurate and efficient.
- Provided store support via phone and email with correcting database setup errors.
- Reviewed and edited the produce order guide, created new PLU lookup tool for registers, and also alternate for grocery item setup and maintenance.
Creative thinker, problem solver, process planner.
I LOVE home decor and drawing out ideas of what I want my house to look like inside and outside!
I also love to make my own UI if possible. I love a screen that's pretty AND functional!