DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY
Worked with corporate leadership and teams to develop, implement, and communicate corporate sustainability and social responsibility efforts. Work ranged from integrated strategic planning to project management, strategic communication, and training: employee and stakeholder engagement, supply chain, waste, energy, and facilities.
- Sustainability / CSR strategy planning for small to large national and multinational brands.
- Consulted on the environmental sustainability platforms at both McDonald's USA and McDonald's Corp.
- Project managed McDonald's Corporation's 2011 Global Sustainability Scorecard Report.
- Developed and implemented the redesign of the new AboutMcDonalds.com sustainability site.
- Facilitated multi-stakeholder and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) roundtable discussions.
- Best practices (company and supply chain) research and documentation.
- Employee and stakeholder communication: intranet, social media, and traditional media.
- Ethics: Led global teams in international Code of Ethics reviews; taught ethics; ethics investigator.
- Nearly 20 years of consulting/coaching experience, domestic and international, traditional and matrix firms.
- Client industries included: manufacturing, food service, construction, commercial real estate, education, banking/ insurance, law, biomedical, non-profits, 3PL, HR, recruiting, restaurants, medical, and consulting.