Academy of Fint
- Served as finance and business officer of the Academy.
- Served as adviser to the Superintendent on the school budget and all other business/financial transactions.
- Supervised and maintained proper records for the collection, safekeeping, and distribution of all activity funds.
- Coordinated along with Superintendent the development of the annual budget.
- Supervised the development of detailed monthly and annually financial reports.
- Organized and supervised the purchasing and inventory department of the Academy.
- Supervised the payroll and fringe benefit programs of the Academy.
- Supervised facility use and rental.
- Supervised all personnel in the business office.
- Coordinated the development of operational manuals relating to non-instructional personnel.
- Administered, Food Services, the cafeteria services, and the Academy's lunch program.
- Supervised student transportation services.
- Developed and administered an effective program for purchasing supplies and equipment.Coordinated the budget requests of all Academy personnel and assisted in the approval of requisitions for Academy purchases.
- Developed in-service training programs for business and secretarial personnel.
- Established appropriate maintenance, ground keeping, security, and custodial requirements for the Academy building and installations.
- Managed official pupil count for the Academy.