Chief Executive Officer
Rieter Nittoku (Guangzhou) is a joint venture company, 51% Rieter, 44% Nittoku, 5% CSR. Rieter is a Swiss company with sales of over three billion euros. Nittoku is a small japanese company employing 574 people with a turnover of three hundred and seventy four million USD. Responsible for leading a cross cultural team with 3 executive officers (2 Japanese, 1 Chinese) and 9 managers (Chinese) and 360 direct workers with sales & P&L responsibility. The local factory has a turnover of RMB184,000,000 and EBIT of 25.5%.
Chief Executive Officer (Director) Reporting T0 the CEO Asia Pacific
· In one year improved the EBIT from 18% to 25.5% through improvements in efficiency & purchasing and headcount reduction (15%);
· Developed the company culture, teamwork and communication through the formation of the Leadership Team and the Executive Management Team;
· Completed the feasibility study and recommendation for a new site in Wuhan;
· Reduced finished goods inventory from 7 days to 3 days;
· Implemented Kaizen projects to reduce direct costs by RMB7,000,000 in one year;