Graduate Teaching Assistant
Pennsylvania State University
- Attend course lectures and take notes on course material.
- Answer student questions regarding assignments, exams, and study habits.
- Evaluate and grade exams, assignments, and papers.
- Maintain an accurate record of student grades.
- Interpersonal/Intergroup Relations (Dr. Janet Swim)
- Psychology of Language and Thought (Dr. Janet van Hell)
- Selection and Assessment in Organizations (Dr. Rick Jacobs)
- Work Motivation (Dr. Jim Farr, Dr. Alicia Grandey)
- Senior Seminar - Assessment Centers (Dr. Rick Jacobs)
- Guest lectured on Statistics and the Social Sciences.
- Guest lectured on Applied Motivation Theories at Work.
- Guest lectured on Exercise Design and Assessors.