Consultant, Speaker, Writer and Contract (Interim) Manager with 25+ years of experience in for-profit and not-for-profit public and private healthcare entities.
Special expertise in:
- Revenue Cycle Management and Improvement - increasing productivity and captured charges, streamlining processes, work division
- Billing Service - contracting and protocol for getting into or out of a billing service agreement or improving communication and performance
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) negotiation, implementation and protocol development
- Practice Startup or New Service Line Development from soup to nuts
- Marketing, Traditional and Social Media - search engine ranking and blogging, marketing plans and budget
- Compliance and Risk Management Strategies - customer service, fraud and embezzlement audits, practice risk assessment
- Foundation Documents including Practice Handbooks, Protocols, Job Descriptions and Employee Evaluations
- Interim Management of primary care and specialty practices, rural health centers, wound care centers, ASCs, hospitalists, central billing offices and most other healthcare organizations.
- Medical Sales - understanding medical practice operations and workflow and achieving success in selling to medical practices