Two Sisters Creative
- Directed and implemented strategic communications campaigns ranging from a single product launch to multi-year engagements for global corporations, educational institutions, industry associations and non-profit organizations, specifically enabling clients to maximize marketing budgets from $50k to $1M.
- Responsibilities include maintaining customer relationships, managing subcontracts, providing subject matter expertise, and performing business development and marketing activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite 3 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat), SharePoint, Pentacle, and Quickbooks.
- Experience with social media tools, including LinkedIn, Facebook, GovLoop, Twitter, HootSuite, and WordPress.
- Consulted with Microsoft senior sales managers to develop communications explaining the role of the consulting services team in helping sales force achieve company-wide annual sales targets of 15% growth.
- Developed and implemented the branding, communications strategies, and marketing, social media, and public relations plans for a start-up health care association. Conducted industry focus groups, surveys, and research to determine feasibility and market potential. Secured key industry endorsements within three months of launch.
- Rebranded a local retail district to facilitate economic revitalization. Developed multiple survey instruments to identify target audiences and their needs and designed and implemented the interactive marketing strategy, including redesigning the web site and utilizing social media tools to foster customer engagement. Efforts tripled attendance at events and increased traffic to merchant establishments.
- Developed persuasive communications enabling the Reston Association, a civic association, to pass a critical membership referendum; communication messages doubled voter turnout.
- Lead marketing activities, including developing the social media and e-mail marketing campaign strategies, for a local merchant. Gathered and analyzed performance metrics to evaluate program effectiveness. Efforts helped the business achieve yearly growth, even during the economic downturn when 75% of its competitors closed.
- Developed a sales kit for the 200,000-member National Association of Home Builders that produced a 200% increase in sales in just two weeks of the tool's launch.
- Rebranded a graduate program within The George Washington University to increase student enrollment by 20%. Conducted focus groups, audience analysis, and key stakeholder interviews and restructured recruitment materials.
- Developed communications for Congress and the public on allocation and spending related to the $356B TARP funds; key messages included the impact of this program on the U.S. economic recovery.